New Award! New Award!
Just when I start to think I’m crazy for all the radical changes I’ve been making, I get an award for it!! James and Terri Vance are world traveling romantics 😉 Their journeys and state of mind is a breath of fresh air in some of today’s world. They blew me away by nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Very honored indeed, especially when I checked out the awesome people I was nominated with. Please check out their pages and my fellow nominees!
Here are bloggers I feel fit the bill 😉
The Better Man Project Through powerful imagery and quotes, takes it one day at a time to be a better man. And we cheer him on for it!! 🙂
Car Free Days is a fellow commuter family. It’s always nice to read along with someone, especially if commuting is not really popular in your area. Helps ignore the strange looks !!
Little Poppits Teresa handles her house, her children, her ‘chooks’ and anything else that comes her way. I would have to say VERY versatile 🙂 Drop by and see what her and her poppits are up to!
More to come…
Okay 7 interesting things about us…
- I should have been born to carry a tune. I was born for rock and roll..
- Michael can fix anything.. IF, big if, he wants to. He’s like MacGyver in that sense, he just has to have the right motivation, mostly me shutting up about it!
- I love cupcakes for breakfast.
- Sydni and I both have hula hoops as tall as we are that we take to music festivals. We love it!
- I am working on preserving more of the foods I grow this year. Canning dehydrating, freezing.. You know the drill 😉
- Sydni is the smartest kid I know.. No really. I’m not just saying that because she is my child, you see, she really is always the top of her class with her class. Now talking out of turn is something totally different.
- Our dream home does not exceed 1000 square feet, more like 850 😉